Sunday 23 May 2010

Football Heroes Gold




Late last year I was asked once again to contribute to the football/illustration book "Football Heroes". This year's edition ties into the World Cup (obviously!). I know nowt about football so I just asked for a selection of players with "interesting" hair. Here's a couple of my contributions - Jorge Burruchaga, Gerd Muller and Didier Drogba. It's always an honour to contribute to these books, put together by Jerzovskaja and Beach (both excellent illustrators in their own right), and to be amongst such prestigious and talented folk including friends and faves - A. Richard Allen, Jon Burgerman, Jonas Bergstrand, Stan Chow, Uli Oesterle, Victor Melamed and Warwick Johnson Cadwell. Have a look at the entire book online HERE (if only to see the least flattering self-portrait I've ever drawn! I don't look that knackered. Honest!). Back of the net!

3 comments:

Funcanny said...

You can always rely on footballers to have interesting hair!

kanishk said...

ya its interesting hair...real fun
Adsense Alternative

Anonymous said...

hello.i love you artwork and i would like to use the picture for my facebook photo and i thought of asking permission first.thank you.