Sunday 11 December 2011

It's a Boba Fett Christmas


I've always felt Boba Fett's uniform was quite festive, what with all the green and red, then I discovered he'd recorded this Christmas album before his sad demise in the Sarlacc pit. Featuring songs such as "Silent Carbonite", "Jango Bells", "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Bespin", "O Little Town of Tattoine" and "Rockin' Around the Sarlacc Pit". Anybody remember the rest of the track listing?

PS Thank you to Richard Clayderman for the use of his living room for the photo shoot.

3 comments:

culprit said...

Awesome as always Mr Edwards! I seem to recall tracks 7 and 10 were particular faves of mine - that cover of Skiff Richard's Millenium (Falcon) Prayer and Happy Christmas ( Star Wars Is Over) ...

Anonymous said...

I thought that was the one with 'Mandalore is Coming To Town' by Bruce 'Bossk' Springsteen?

Jonathan Edwards said...

Excellent work, chaps. I knew I could rely on you.