Thursday 17 July 2008

Gocco No. 2


My second attempt at a Gocco print. This time it's a cleaner print but I'm missing the texture that the first one had (the same texture I moaned about last time. See, I told you was never happy!). It was drawn with a fineliner pen which gives it more of lino print feel which I quite like. This has a sakura theme and is to be sold as a limited edition A6 print at the Tokyo Jazz Panda stall at the Japan Day in Liverpool this Saturday (July 19th). I'll be there at some point so if anyone who reads this is in the vicinity, come along.

5 comments:

Simon said...

This is delightful, Jonathan. How might non-Scousers obtain one?

Jonathan Edwards said...

Non-scousers can email me and we'll come to an arrangement. I'll stick one in the post ASAP.

Louise says it'd help if you voted in the Behemoth-On-Sea By-Elections on her blog (see below). You don't want to make her angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

Simon said...

Legend :)

I've voted! Lady Jemimarragh Grunk should have these elections sewn up in no time.

WJC said...

Hope it all went well, have you any Gocco No.2's left?

Slag said...

I think this is a really nice image. It's very simple and to the point. It doesn't need anything more. You stopped at the correct point. Nicely done! :)